Adapting text CFC (was Re: Adding a definition)

Hello Josh, Andrew, and Michael,

The pull request for the "Style Properties" definition is at:
https://github.com/lauracarlson/wcag21/pull/1

At today's LVTF meeting the group agreed to the current language for
the Issue 78 Adapting Text SC (No font bullet or color bullet for the
time being.)
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78

No AG participant has objected to the 3 spacing bullets and we have a
scoping clause in place so we would like to have a CFC.  Is that
possible?

Thank you very much for you help and consideration.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson