Re: I am retiring.

Wayne,

(big hug) I am so relieved to hear you are doing better.  I deeply value
your contributions and often hear your voice in my mind when I'm thinking
about low vision requirements.

Take good care of yourself, and know that there is always a space for you
at this table if you ever want to drop in

Peace out,

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals