From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 14 July 2017 at 01:29
To: LVTF - low-vision-a11y <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Need a Mac user to help.

I started with 15 fonts that were labeled as web safe but found that 2 (Bookman and Palantino) did not work on Windows 10. Could someone test this on the Mac.

http://nosetothepage.org/fontStats/FamilyList.html
Just look at the file. If any just look like your sans-serif default please flag them for me.
Thank You. Wayne

The list is at: