Re: line height info

Hi Alastair, Erich, Shawn, Wayne, Andrew, Josh, Jim, and all,

Alastair, using moderate spacing values would be my thought for the
new merged SC. I created a new "Ability to Override" SC Wiki page with
the required sections for an SC. It combines Issue 79 Font Family, 78
Spacing, and 74 Text Color. And is at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Ability_to_Override
Edit at will!

For rationale for the spacing metrics I linked to the References page
in the LVTF Wiki.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/References
Thanks again Shawn for putting the line spacing references there.

Wayne, it would be great if you could put your references for
letter-spacing and word-spacing on that page too. Or just let me know
and I can add them.

We probably should get the spacing metrics settled and the proposal
into the 2.1 GitHub very soon so the full working group can review it.

Josh and Andrew, how would you like us to handle the merged SC in GitHub?

* Make a new GitHub issue and close 74, 78, and 79? or
* Use one of the existing issues that is being merged and close the other 2? or
* Something else?

David has used Issue 78 to combine the 3 issues on his spreadsheet. I
have been managing that one. Erich is managing the other 2 (74 & 79).
It may make sense for Erich to manage the new merged proposal as he
has the majority of the proposals being merged and I have been a
principle driver for the merger. But whatever you like is fine with
me.

Thank everyone.

Kindest Regards,
Laura