From: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
Sent: 09 February 2017 00:14:59
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf
Subject: Simplifying the SC Text for Issue #10 Interactive Control Contrast  (Minimum) (LV)

Dear LVTF,

I wanted to let you know that I received an AWESOME suggestion for simplifying the SC Text for Issue #10 Interactive Control Contrast (Minimum) (LV).  This new text is already available on github at https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/10

Do let me know if you have any concerns or questions about this change.  And a big thanks to Wilco for his elegant mind and ability to say things crisply and clearly.

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com<http://deque.com>    |    512.963.3773

web for everyone. web on everything. -  w3 goals