From: Jim Allan [mailto:jimallan@tsbvi.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 6:20 PM
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Fwd: Agenda: Low Vision Task Force 10 August 2017

Updated Meeting Information ...

Partial  Meeting Popup on the AG call

Please send additional topics to Jim

Agenda+ Popup Interference (MetaData on Hover)

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-low-vision-a11y-tf/2017Jul/0093.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-low-vision-a11y-tf/2017Jul/0093.html>

------------------------

Please update your Availability for Upcoming Teleconferences in the survey at:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/81151/LVTF-telecons/ <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/81151/LVTF-telecons/>
(And not clutter the e-mail list with regrets.)

Date: Every Thursday, from Thursday, May 12, 2016, to no end date
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) IRC channel: irc.w3.org:6665/ <http://irc.w3.org:6665/>  <http://irc.w3.org:6665/ <http://irc.w3.org:6665/> >  #lvtf

​
* Teleconference connection info (requires W3C login permission): https://www.w3.org/2017/08/01-lvtf-info.html <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/01-lvtf-info.html>

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mb3636995f324ba0eeb3c4d22213d4782 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mb3636995f324ba0eeb3c4d22213d4782>

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000 <tel:%28617%29%20324-0000>

Access code:
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000 <tel:%28617%29%20324-0000> ,,,646045716#

--

Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315 <tel:(512)%20206-9315>     fax: 512.206.9452 <tel:(512)%20206-9452>  http://www.tsbvi.edu/ <http://www.tsbvi.edu/>