RE: New contrast testing tool for text over background images

> I wonder if we should explicitly say that in an SC or understanding doc?

I think it would be helpful to clarify what actually is required based on what we agree upon.  That, for example, is done for captions -- for example, they must be synchronized, accurate, indicate speaker, include sounds, etc.   That is very cleared out in the notes under the definition.  So we should do something similar.

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
SSB BART Group
jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com
703.637.8957 (Office)

Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Blog
Check out our Digital Accessibility Webinars!