Re: lvtf-ACTION-73: Write SC - size of all elements

Laura,
you cite
Using responsive images. Ref: Built-in Browser Support for Responsive Images
<http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/responsive/picture-element/>
it discusses the <picture> can you do the same with the <figure> element.
Perhaps citing something in HTML5 would carry more weight.

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756