Re: LVTF agenda items

Andrew,

I'm sad to report that I have not made progress on my item.  #badwitch

I'm also likely to miss tomorrow's meeting (will be in flight to
Seattle...last minute work trip).  If I happen to get lucky and have a good
internet connection...I may quietly join...but assume I will not be there
this week).

I hope to work on my "to do" this weekend.

Glenda

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals