Re: Metadata On Hover SC Text

Hi Jonathan, Alastair, and all,

Okay. Sounds good, Jon. Thank you for your help and expertise. Always
very much appreciated.

Is there anyone who can not live with circling back to Alastair's not
relying on hover alone version?

I think the latest language was:

"Informational content that is only shown by hovering your mouse over
an element is not used as the only means of conveying information and
does not obscure other content."

Ideas for improvement?

Do we need the "and does not obscure other content" part if Wayne's
use case is addressed by the Resize Content SC? Wayne?

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson