Re: Metadata On Hover SC Text

Hi Marla and all,

In today's meeting you said, "Is there a way to build in to this that
the content has to remain open for some time?"

I added a bit to the "Fully visible" definition to try to address that point:

"Fully visible: content within the viewport that is not covered,
obscured, clipped, or truncated and remains in the viewport as long as
the user needs it. "

Will that work?  Ideas for improvement? I wonder if that may cover
Wayne's example of the popup that won't go away too.

Thanks,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson