RE: Text Color is Ready.

> Given that people can use their browsers or OS to change colours,

I am not aware of how to change colors of content in the browser on an iOS device.  Using the invert color features or darken color features in the OS is not the same as it provides a filter which does not always have the intended consequences.  To my knowledge while there are options to be able to change the color, font, etc. of captions for video the same is not true of web content.

Jonathan