Re: Line Length

Wayne,
In the test ability section you say
"Note: You do not need to hit 25 characters on every line, but the average
line length should be 25 characters. "
 this seems to say some lines can be over 25 characters and that is ok. I
could have 5 lines of text (100, 5, 5, 5, 5,) my average line length is24.
But the SC says " with no two-dimensional scrolling required. " seems a
contradiction.
Perhaps you need to say something like
"Note: 25 characters maximum on every line."

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756