Re: Graphics contrast

Alastair,

I really like the phrase you suggested "Perhaps “that have an alternative
conforming version available from the same page”?"

That is exactly what I was thinking.  Do you think we should just go ahead
and add that in now?  And not hold it in our back pocket?  My instinct is
"add it now".  But I wanted to know what y'all think.

P.S.  Thanks for doing the research on the pixel width.  I'm feeling good
about our decision to use 3px.

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals