Re: Graphics contrast

Great idea, Alastair.  +1

P.S.  And as a fall back position, we could add an option to provide an
easily findable "good contrast version" of an info graphic...as an
alternative.  My thought is...it would give designers a way to have more
flexibility (if needed)...while still have a fallback infographic with good
contrast...and hopefully, most designers would find that they prefer to
make only one version of the graphic because it is less work.

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals