RE: LVTF meeting time

Late regrets. My yearly renewal as an invited expert went through the other day and Michael just put in the request for renewal. Due to job change, I need to redo online registration and will have to do that later today.

Alan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jim Allan
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 5:18 PM
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf
Subject: LVTF meeting time

All
we are searching for a time to move the meeting. moving the meeting time ahead was problematic for several of you.
We have created a poll http://doodle.com/poll/c4fmsfgsy2b48fsk with some alternate times.
Note:
if you can only come for one hour or part of a meeting that's fine also. Just make a comment on the poll
Jim
--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756