From: Wayne Dick
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:35 PM
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf
Subject: Obscuring active elements and text

Obscuring Functionality or Text Pointers icons, messages or tooltips should not obscure active elements that depend on the pointers, messages or tooltips for activation or understanding.
With large print, especially when reformatting is necessary, large objects may overlap. When one of these is a active element operability can be impaired. There should be some mechanism to position objects so they do not interfere with each other.