Re: 1100% enlargement

To all. There seems to be a low of confusion between geometric zoom as in
screen magnification and semantic text resizing.  Read my latest comments
about  geometric zoom vs. semantic text enlargement. Issue 5, Comment, Text
Enlargement is Poorly Understood by the A11y Community. Experience with
screen magnification is not equivalent to semantic text resizing.

To Laura: Gordon Legge did a 1000% example for the iPad 3. We came up with
the 1100% in verbal communication as we prepared our comments for the
Access Board regarding the 508 Refresh. The Legge comments are recorded on
the written comments to the Access Board on 508.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com