From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 2:09 PM
To: 'Wayne Dick' <wayneedick@gmail.com>; 'public-low-vision-a11y-tf' <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: RE: 1100% enlargement

I agree Wayne….:-)

​​​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea

Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 | ryladog@gmail.com<mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com>  | Oakton, VA | LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/>  | Office: 703-371-5545 | @ryladog <https://twitter.com/Ryladog>