RE: Draft Meeting Minutes: 17th February, 2016

Correction, I sent late regrets due to production issues.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 11:25 AM
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf
Subject: Draft Meeting Minutes: 17th February, 2016

Hi all,
Please find draft minutes at:

https://www.w3.org/2016/02/17-lvtf-minutes.html

Text:

Attendees
Present
Shawn, Jim, Laura, Andrew, Srini, jon_avila, Wayne, Katie_Haritos-Shea
Regrets
Erich
Chair
Jim
Scribe
Srini
Contents
• Topics
1. References
2. I18N Script Direction
3. Legibility, Readability, etc
4. WCAG WG Approval & EOWG Review
5. Research & References
• Summary of Action Items
• Summary of Resolutions

+Srini
<allanj> open item 1
<shawn> scribe:Srini
<allanj> open item 2
<shawn> +1 for after FPWD
Wayne that sounds good
Laura sounds good
<shawn> Jim: address after FPWD
<allanj> +1 for after FPWD
RESOLUTION: We will deal with placement of tracking oafter FP'WD justification issue
... We will deal with placement of justification after FPWD
<shawn> s/We will deal with placement of justification after FPWD/
<allanj> close item 2
<allanj> next item