Re: lvtf-ACTION-18: Write first draft plain english of color perception

Hello Low Vision Task Force,

In fulfillment of ACTION-18 [1] I have completed a first draft [2] of
the color perception section for our overview document. If you have
ideas for improvement please let me know or feel free to edit at will.

I moved my old notes to the related discussion Wiki page [3].

A copy of this first draft is also available [4].

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Laura

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/track/actions/18