Re: Remember the CSS Logo effort

Hi, Steve–

Great timing! I recent restarted talks with Ocupop, the design firm we
all had a meeting with, and he's going to show me some preliminary
designs later today.

If all goes well, I'll then set up a session with those in the CSS WG
who are interested, next week if possible, so Michael Nieling can
present it to everyone.

Thanks again for your enthusiasm in this project!

Regards–
–Doug