RE: Use the void and schema.org [Was; Re: LODAtlas 1.0 release - Browsing Linked Data Catalogs]

Hi Emmanuel,

As much as the information can be represented in the chosen metadata model (e.g. VoID), this information will be computed automatically by the metadata generator.
For instance, the VoID generator automatically computes and declares the presence of void:Linksets in your dataset description based on the collected alignments.
If the dataset is a lexicon for a certain (other) dataset, it will be declared as a lime:lexicalization of that dataset, and so on.. (surely other improvements can be done)

Conversely, I'm interested in getting more of LODAtlas (and I'll look more into it). One of the next directions for VocBench is to integrate (through an extensible functionality) with different metadata repositories (e.g. LOV [1] ), thus allowing users to look for ontologies/dataset to reuse/link while staying inside the same editing framework. LODAtlas would be another perfect candidate for a connector

Kind Regards,

Armando

[1] https://lov.linkeddata.es/dataset/lov