Re: Semantic Reactive Microservices

Dear Sebastian
thanks for the note -
is this a sketch of some kind of microservice architecture and
what do you think we should do with it?
consider writing a paper?
I think the work we have to do at AI KR  CG is to establish  the spectrum
for our scope of work in relation to what we want to focus on
since AIKR is very broad, then reaise the questions against what we
consider in scope
pls let us know