Re: Examples of applications built on LOD

If there is a list being compiled of Linked Data applications, could
someone please add:
http://www.imagesnippets.com

I know that the scope is not government data, or large scale in the
sense of BBC data, etc. but it is definitely built with Linked Data
technology and is open for public use for publishing image metadata as
linked data.

Thank you,
Margaret Warren