Re: Examples of applications built on LOD

Also from the Library of Congress of Chile, we have a LOD portal with a sparql endpoint (http//:datos.bcn.cl/sparql). Here we have published some KG such as: legislation (also XML documents in AKN), geographic data, parliamentaries, national budget, among others.

Saludos,

Francisco