Re: Linked Data Browser

On 03/15/18 17:08, Denny Vrandečić wrote:
> In time for the 8th year anniversary of Linked Open Numbers, I'd like to refresh the Website minimally.
>
> Currently, the pages link to six Linked Data Browsers that were available back in 2010, but none of them seem to work anymore (or require different parameters or something). It was FluidOps IWB, Tabulator, Disko, OpenLink's RDFBrowse2, Marbles, Zitgist.
>
> What are the current browsers that we should link to?

I would like to browse the Linked Data web without external "Linked Data Browsers".

I would be willing to pay a couple of hundred dollars for an open source browser extension/add-on (based on the WebExtension API?) that

* modifies the Accept header of the browser to include RDF content types,
* follows 303 redirects,
* parses the returned RDF and pretty-prints the graph as Turtle (with prefixes as declared in prefix.cc), and
* makes URIs in the pretty-printed Turtle clickable.

Such an extension would be immensely useful for me, but unfortunately my JavaScript is not good enough to program such an extension myself.

(An no, Tabulator is too complex, I want something much simpler).

Cheers,
Andreas.