Re: Next Steps (was: Re: LOD Cloud Diagram Update)

I wonder - would it be at all possible, or has it even been tried, to have
a public domain web crawler that updates an index of LOD datasets? Only
paying attention to pages/responses that contain instances of void:Dataset
for example?

Regards,
Frans