Re: datahub.io

Hi.

I guess I am just old, tired, and crochetty ;-)

By the way, I found https://discuss.okfn.org/t/upcoming-changes-to-datahub-io/5852 says:

"RufuspollockPresident and FounderAug '17
Hi Everyone!

We wanted to flag some exciting, upcoming near-term changes for datahub.io17:

datahub.io17 is getting rebooted using a new Frictionless Data style data platform - initially in alpha mode
Current datahub.io17 will relocate to old.datahub.io5 where it will be permanently available. We will be implementing redirects and all dataset URLs (and API urls) on datahub.io17 should continue working through redirection to old.datahub.io5
The switchover will happen in the next week or so
If you have any questions let us know – and me especially!

Rufus"

and the redirects really are in place (well done!).
It's the search that doesn't work.

I'll leave it up to others what they might want to do - I will say that the original data hub didn't really provide us conveniently with what I think LOD wanted, so it would be interesting to see if the new one does.

Cheers

--
Hugh
023 8061 5652