Re: Open source release of "Stralo", a new Linked Data platform

Hi Bram

I started  Stralo from the shell ,
and filled my first page.

I fail to see the LOD aspect .
Where are the triples ?
Can I display a public FOAF profile in Stralo ?
How could one implement, for instance, a contact management in Stralo ?