Re: Open source release of "Stralo", a new Linked Data platform

Hi Bram

This looks like an ambitious and interesting project;
the documentation is giving apetite but is really tiny .

I unserstand that http://www.stralo.com
is an example CMS built with
http://www.stralo.com
https://github.com/republic-of-reinvention/com.stralo.site .
What other sandbox and/or example CMS are there ?

Could you describe your tool with this semantic questionnaire:
http://semantic-forms.cc:9111/create?uri=&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdeductions.github.io%2Fdoas.owl.ttl%23Software
( just like I did with semantic_forms framework :
http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/display?displayuri=http%3A%2F%2F%2F10.3.142.197%3A9112%2Fldp%2Fsemantic_forms
)

--
Jean-Marc Vanel