Re: RE : city country municipality etc...

In Spain we have been working on such an ontology for the administrative
organisation of our territory, which is published at
http://vocab.linkeddata.es/datosabiertos/def/sector-publico/territorio
<http://vocab.linkeddata.es/datosabiertos/def/sector-publico/territorio.html

And there are still some open issues in our GitHub repository
https://github.com/opencitydata/vocabularios-datos-abiertos/blob/master/sect
or-publico/territorio.owl
https://github.com/opencitydata/vocabularios-datos-abiertos/issues

Oscar