Re: [RELEASE] Apache Any23 2.1

On 11/1/17 4:09 PM, lewis john mcgibbney wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> The Apache Any23 Project Management Committee is happy to announce the
> release and availability of Apache Any23 2.1.
>
> What is Any23?
>
> Anything To Triples (Any23 - https://any23.apache.org) is a library, a
> web service and a command line tool that extracts structured data in
> RDF format from a variety of Web documents. Any23 is licensed under
> the Apache License v2.0. The DOAP for Any23 can be found at
> https://s.apache.org/roxX
>
> How do I download Any23?
>
> http://any23.apache.org/download.html
>
> What's contained in this release?
>
> Release Report: https://s.apache.org/lALE
>
> Of significant interest to Any23 users will be the addition of
> functionality to extract triples using the OpenIE System -
> https://github.com/allenai/openie-standalone. The Open IE system runs
> over sentences and creates extractions that represent relations in
> text, in the case of Any23, this results in triples.
>
> Thank you
> Lewis
> (On behalf of the Apache Any23 Project Management Committee)
>
> --
> http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/ <http://home.apache.org/%7Elewismc/>
> @hectorMcSpector
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lmcgibbney

Hi Lewis,

Great job!

Do you have a live example demonstrating integration of
https://github.com/allenai/openie-standalone#thisService? Ideally, a URI
pattern that returns RDF (any RDF document type will do).

I want to test this against our Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser
Extension [1].

[1] http://osds.openlinksw.com .

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software   (Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com)