Re: Semantic Web, Linked Data, REST, Swagger API documentation, and the API Economy

On 6/30/17 1:08 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> On 26 June 2017 at 19:08, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com
> <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>     All,
>
>     Here's a post about another consumer-side oriented solution that we've
>     been working on, with regards to demonstrating the symbiotic
>     nature of a
>     Semantic Web of Linked Data, REST-ful interaction patterns,
>     Swagger API
>     documentation, and the API Economy [1].
>
>     As per usual, comments are welcome :)
>

> Just finished reading.  Quite a long post, but very worth while.  An
> excellent summary from beginning concepts to advanced usage!
>
> Could you say a bit more about the smart data bot?  Is there a github
> repository for it?

No, we haven't made a decision about that just yet.

Initial goal is to get something that is understood and used. Basically,
load documented APIs, produce an Action Web, have those actions invoked
REST-fully via OSDB.

All we are doing is making a Web of Linked Data from API documentation
using terms from Schema.org and our Web Services Ontology [1].

[1] http://www.openlinksw.com/data/turtle/webservices.ttl

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software   (Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com)

Weblogs (Blogs):