Re: Is LOD-cloud alive?

Unfortunately this is not so easy as it turns out LOV is strictly
speaking not an open repository but an edited one and the editors will
not accept your vocabulary if you do not follow their ontology
engineering philosophy, e.g., align your ontology to other ontologies on
LOV.

Best,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/