Re: Browsers breaking content negotiation

From: Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@graphity.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 20:14:40 +0100
To: Ruben Verborgh <Ruben.Verborgh@ugent.be>
Cc: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
OK, I omitted an implementation detail that Linked Data is always
supported for all URIs that have a description, and dct:format adds
support for some extra media types.

So a more explicit (but not practical) example would be something like:

  <http://some.com/img/19f87c54-bb97-4aa7-8163-166e3858f45e>
dct:format "image/jpeg", "application/xhtml+xml",
"application/rdf+xml", "application/n-quads", "text/rdf+n3",
"application/n-triples", "application/ld+json", "application/rdf+xml",
"application/rdf+thrift", "text/turtle", "text/trig" .

Do your arguments still hold?