Support for the Data Hub LOD Datasets

From: Franck Michel <franck.michel@cnrs.fr>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 11:05:25 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
Dear list members,

I'm in the process of compiling a dataset on datahub.io and I'd like to
assess its compliance with LOD guidelines
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/CKANmetainformation>.

It is advised to use the dataset validation
<http://validator.lod-cloud.net/index.php>, however I'm not sure whether
this portal is maintained: the search form keeps returning the same page
about compliance levels, but does not give data about any specific
dataset, including those already listed.

The validator does not mention any contact information; would you know
to whom I should report this issue?
Does anyone have experience in using it, and more generally in
publishing a dataset in the LOD?

Thanks for your help,
    Franck.