Re: Are cool URIs for life?

On 04/27/2017 09:10 AM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> Are "cool URIs don't change" for life?
> There's two sides to this:
> 1) not breaking dereferencing of an existing URL (link rot)
> 2) not putting something else at the same URL (content drift)

I guess this depends on what 'something else' means (and how much it
differs). Are we talking about 'identity' here, or statements, or issues
related to representation?

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/