Re: Are cool URIs for life?

Please keep in mind that in the context of Linked Data, the use of HTTP
scheme in URI is just fine and actually recommended, as URI should be
considered only as globally unique names identifying a concept. Naming and
addressing are two different things. Here the excellent blog for Norman
Walsh that explains the difference.
https://norman.walsh.name/2006/07/25/namesAndAddresses.

Regards
Stephane Fellah