Re: Kibi 4.5.3 is out. Open positions

From: Paul Houle <ontology2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:52:34 -0400
To: Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummarello@gmail.com>
Cc: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Actually it is not hard to get RDF data into Kibi at all.  We do it all the
time.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 6:26 AM, Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummarello@gmail.com

--
Paul Houle

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com

Ontology2 Edition of DBpedia 2015-10
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01HMUNH4Q/ <http://basekb.com/gold/>
http://ontology2.com/the-book/o2dbpedia-info.html
http://ontology2.com/book/chapter2/part1/dbpedia-examples.html

RDF: A new Slant
http://ontology2.com/the-book/rdf-a-new-slant.html
<https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=8267275>

Data Lakes, Data Ponds, and Data Droplets
http://ontology2.com/the-book/data-lakes-ponds-and-droplets.html