Re: Role of RDFa in 2016

It depends what you mean by RDFa :)  If it's "RDF expressed in HTML", then
it could be in a display:none block with just a simple serialization ala
striped RDF/XML or expanded JSON-LD: terrible for a human to use, but it's
not intended for them. Indeed, they'll never see it.

On the other hand, I agree with Ruben that mixing up presentation and
semantics creates arbitrary constraints that are likely to make both harder
and limit their functionality.  Having it decorate the human readable page
elements /might/ be just changing a template, or it might mean completely
redesigning the site to facilitate the structure.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Semantic Architect