Re: Ideas for a possible framework

Sebastian,

I've said this before and I'll say it again: why do you need to build
a (meta)model above RDF? Kind, SubjectKind, Dimension etc. -- why is
all this stuff necessary?

Do not attempt to extend RDF, and drop the UML/object-oriented models.
Instead, work *within* RDF: use triples to store data, and use OWL
ontologies, classes, properties, datatypes etc. to model your domain.

Those are the only things you need. Show us your ontologies, then you
will get better responses. You can try some of these ontology editors:
http://protege.stanford.edu/
http://www.cognitum.eu/semantics/FluentEditor/
http://www.topquadrant.com/tools/modeling-topbraid-composer-standard-edition/

Martynas