Close to spam (was Re: [CfP] Reminder: Submit to ISWC2016 Doctoral Consortium!)

Miel,

Thank you for including [CfP] - that's helpful and this is clearly a
relevant event. But you have sent this to

www-rdf-interest@w3.org
www-rdf-logic@w3.org
www-rdf-rules@w3.org
public-sparql-dev@w3.org
public-lod@w3.org
semantic-web@w3.org

One is enough, and that one should be semantic-web@w3.org.

CfPs should not be sent to any of the other W3C ones.

As you may have seen, we're cracking down on this.

Thanks

Phil

--

Phil Archer