Re: Survey: Use of this list for Calls for Papers

+1 for publishing structured CfPs (by having guidlines as Ruben sugested)
I am not sure if Schema.org or other existing vocabularies have a suitable
schema for CfPs.
I remember, once we did an analysis of the SemWeb mailing list looking
specially for CfPs. The results showed a growing number of heterogeneous
CfPs.
I found the video of our idea for 'A Semantic Ecosystem for CfPs' at
http://videolectures.net/eswc2012_wiljes_khalili_semantic_ecosystem/
There are potentially a plenty of applications if structured CfPs are
provided!

Best,
Ali
http://ali1k.com