Re: GLD CubeValidator

Hi Jürgen,

On 26/07/16 10:06, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> hi,
>
> anyone feeling responsible for the DataCubeValidator [1]. it's not
> available anymore.

If I recall correctly that was a W3C-supplied (virtual) machine intended
just to support the last call process with no promise of continued
service beyond that.

I still have the (ancient) code behind it so if W3C wanted to resurrect
it then that would be possible from my point of view but with no working
group there's no one to own such a thing.

> note: i was writing to gld-comments to years back about another typo,
> but didn't get an answer.

There have been some errata reported on the list for org but not for qb
that I can see. Ah, looking at [2] I see it says "This mailing list is
no longer active" so it's no longer allowing mail.

Surprising. I would have thought the official comments list for
recommendations should stay open specifically for errata but I've been
out of W3C processes for too long to appreciate the nuances.

Dave

[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-comments/