Re: AW: Business Of Linked Data: Opportunities re., Smart Agents (Bots)

On 7/14/16 11:54 PM, Wetz Peter wrote:
> Sorry for stepping in here, but for people involved in this discussion, the (first) Linked Startup Workshop at the upcoming ISWC 2016 would be a great opportunity to talk about this and everything related to Linked Data businesses/startups.
>
> There is still some time left to submit (informal) 2-4page proposals: http://linkedstartup.ifs.tuwien.ac.at/2016/call-for-papers/
>
> Best,
> Peter

Peter,

I am not one to generally complain about forum postings, but please do
not use posts like this to negate the CFP "best practices" already
outlined for the public-lod mailing. In addition, assume the same "best
practices" with regards to the BoLD list (which is about the Business of
Linked Data).

Paper submission postings have pretty much destroyed the utility of a
variety of forums. IMHO.

Kingsley