Re: Where are the Linked Data Driven Smart Agents (Bots) ?

I'm about to apply to speak at SemWeb.pro, a conference that takes place
in Paris in autumn.

It unfortunately mostly is in French, but it's mostly people from the
industry and the government who speak. I remember seeing only a handful
of researchers... and last year Phil Archer did the keynote (in English)!

http://semweb.pro/

Colin