Re: Where are the Linked Data Driven Smart Agents (Bots) ?

Hi Kingsley,

Not a perfect answer to your question as it is in a very early stage,
yet I'm trying to develop an intelligent agent to give you route
planning results across transit networks: Linked Connections [1]. By
following links and discovering various other data sources, it can take
into account user-specific requirements. E.g., wheelchair accessibility
information about stations or buses from other sources can be taken into
account without the server itself exposing this functionality.

[1] http://linkedconnections.org

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
+32486747122
Linked Open Transport Data researcher

Board of Directors Open Knowledge Belgium
http://openknowledge.be

Open Transport working group coordinator at Open Knowledge International
http://transport.okfn.org