Re: Temporal validity: alternative for dcterms:valid?

Hello Simon, Lars,

I notice a friction between a standard for a temporal property (dcterms:valid
in this case) and standards for expressing time on the other hand. A
solution does not necessarily have to found at the side of the time data
type. In this case, if dcterms were to change the range restriction the
problem would be solved too. I can imagine that there are other
vocabularies that assume time can always be captured in a single literal.
Perhaps that needs to change?

Greetings,
Frans

P.S. we know each other from the public-sdw-wg list, but this discussion is
taking place on public-lod. I thought perhaps you hadn't spotted that.