Re: CfP: ESWC2016 Workshop PROFILES'16 on Dataset Profiling and Federated Search for Linked Data

On 2016-02-22 11:53, Stefan Dietze wrote:
> We welcome the following types of contributions.
>
>      Short (up to 6 pages) and full (up to 15 pages) research papers
>      Poster abstracts and system demonstrations should not exceed 4 pages
>
> All submissions must be written in English and must be formatted
> according to the Springer LNCS proceedings style.
> Each submission will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the PC. Papers
> will be evaluated according to their significance,
> originality, technical content, style, clarity, and relevance to the
> workshop. Please submit your contributions electronically
> in PDF format via the Easychair system:
> https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=profiles2016.

Lets say that we want to profile research articles in Web Science or the
past articles from the *Workshop on PROFILES on Dataset Profiling and
Federated  Search for Linked Data*. Do you suggest that we first RDFize
the PDF articles, and then publish the data following the LD design
principles, and then get down to profiling?

What's the recommended way for the community to extract the knowledge
out of this workshop in the future?

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i